Offr is an innovative digital platform which employs Next-Gen technology to allow you to make pre-auction offers and place auction bids on properties securely, transparently and from the comfort of your own home.
Smooth and stress-free transaction
At the core is Offr’s unique Offer Processing Engine – a full suite of seamless services that has been engineered around the ease and convenience of making an offer online, so as to allow you, as a Buyer, to experience a smooth and stress-free end-to-end property transaction
As a Buyer, you will have access to your own personal dashboard, where you will be able to see the progress on your chosen property in real-time, ensuring you are kept in the loop 24/7, thereby empowering you to finalise your deal to your best advantage at the best possible price.
Easily access the Offr button
You will find the Offr button on each of our Pam Golding Auctions property listings, which will allow you to:
- Open a personal account in just seconds
- Make an online pre-auction offer (note: this is non-binding)
- Easily register for the Auction and place bids anonymously online
- Communicate directly with our Auctions Team
- Book a viewing of your property
- Download all the relevant property and legal documentation
- See other offers on the property
- Apply for mortgage finance
- Take comfort in the fact that everyone who is bidding is a real bidder who is fully verified.
- Get real time automated alerts direct to your inbox on your property , including price changes, updates, competitive offers/bids, etc
How to make an Offr
Create an account
On any of our property listing pages on our website, tap the Offr button on the bottom right of the page. This will launch the Offr panel. Follow the simple instructions to set up your account in order to make a pre-auction offer or to bid on the auction.
Make an Offer
- Step 1: Click ‘Buy’ in the Offr panel and follow the instructions to upload the required documents.
- Step 2: Check for your approval email from the agent. Click on the link provided in the email to place an offer.
- Step 3: Click on Buy to confirm your conditions, and securely submit offer
- Step 4: Check for an email from the agent confirming your offer.
- Step 5: The Agent will be in personal contact with you to further discuss your offer (please note: this offer is non-binding, pending Seller acceptance and signature of a formal Offer to Purchase document.)
- Step 6: You will be continually notified via email of all other subsequent offers from other interested parties.
Note: Offer Acceptance – If your offer is accepted, you will be contacted by the Agent to formally sign the Offer to Purchase. Check for email confirming acceptance and terms of offer and what to do next.
Bid on the auction
- Step1: Create an account (if you haven’t already done so) or simply log in
- Step 2: Upload any required documents
- Step 3: Accept the Conditions of Auction (please ensure that you read these carefully before accepting) as they are legally binding
- Step 4: Follow the instructions in order to pay the registration fee (this is refundable if you are not the winning bidder)
- Step 5: Once you have confirmation of receipt of your registration fee you are approved to bid on the auction